|Driving lessons for students at Royal Holloway University|
Here's what you need to know before you start your driving lessons:
- We provide driving lessons in manual cars only
- You'll need a provisional driving licence and your instructor will need to see this at the start of your first driving lesson
- If you don't have a provisional driving licence you can find out how to apply for one here
- If your provisional driving licence has your home address on it, don't worry, that's fine!
- If you live abroad but have come to GB to study, you can still learn to drive. You will need to apply for a GB provisional driving licence via the link above but you will not be able to take a driving test until you have been studying in GB for at least 6 months (185 days to be precise!)
- All our instructors are fully qualified Approved Driving Instructors, licenced by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) and with full criminal record checks from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- We're friendly, reliable, patient and professional
- We understand that learning to drive is a big step and not necessarily an easy one to take and we promise to treat you as an individual
- We want you to enjoy your driving lessons, not think of them as a chore or even worse, dread them - you'll learn more effectively that way!
- We've helped hundreds of people to pass their driving test since we began in 2004
Our instructors mainly use the following driving test centres: Chertsey, Slough, Uxbridge. Chertsey is the nearest test centre to Royal Holloway and we'll make sure you're familiar with the area before you take your practical driving test!
Booking / Further Information: